Contributing to society by helping brilliant students is also part of our business. This helps and encourage talented people to showcase their brilliance in the field of digital marketing. After every 6 months Reviewyoon.com award two students a scholarship worth $1,000 each. If you are a high school or graduate or an undergraduate student who is looking to offset your education cost, feel free to apply.
$1000 Scholarship Program Topic
We are happy to announce the “$1000 Scholarship Giveaway by reviewyoon.com” launched by our website. The example topic to write on is “Best Wireless Speakers”, Note: This is just an example topic, you can write on any of these type of topics which review some of the best products you love. This scholarship program is applicable for every high-school seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students. The winning entry will get a reward of $1000. We highly recommend the participation of those students who are pursuing their Higher Education in the branches like Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, Health Sciences And Other Related Categories.
This scholarship program is only for the students who are currently studying at the schools/colleges/universities. Any other applications will be disregarded.
The deadline for the article submission is December 30, 2018. We will chose One winner from the applicants, the winning article will be chosen and announced on January 10, 2019. The winner can expect our check delivered to him/her by January 15, 2019. Please note that our website runs this scholarship on an annual basis.
Note: This is a 6 month scholarship and we’ll get different topics on each 6 month for participation. Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!
- High school, college, and university students
- Students currently studying on any department
How To Apply:
- Write a creative and informative essay on “How To Create A Social Media Marketing Plan” between 500-1000 words.
- Submit your essay by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Marketing Scholarship.”
- Personal Information (Full Name, Phone And Address).
- Name of the School/College/University.
- Area Of Study.
- Any document such as student id which can proof that you are a Student.
So what are you waiting for, if you think you are eligible of this scholarship, simply contact us at email@example.com with email titled as Scholarship.